1. What club do the speakers want to join?
A. The music club. B. The art club. C. The chess club.
2. When was Lisa’s photo taken?
A. Five years ago. B. Fifteen years ago. C. Fifty years ago.
3. What does the woman suggest the man should do?
A. Close the window. B. See a doctor. C. Make some medicine.
4. Who won the singing contest yesterday?
A. Mary. B. Luke. C. Mark.
5. What will the speakers do tomorrow?
A. Play table tennis. B. Play volleyball. C. Play football.
6. What do we know about the man’s bag?
A. They are lost. B. They’re left behind. C. They’re broken.
7. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In New York. B. In Paris. C. In Washington.
8. What does the man decide to do in the end?
A. Stay in a hotel. B. Wait for his bags. C. Catch the plane.
9. What type of scarf does the woman buy?
A. A silk one. B. A wool one. C . A cotton one.
10. How much does the woman pay for the scarf?
A. 10 dollars. B. 63 dollars. C. 70 dollars.
11. What is the relations hip between the two speakers?
A. Husband and wife. B. Teacher and student. C. Salesman and customer.
12. What does the teacher mainly talk about?
A. Words and letters. B. Important things in life. C. Getting a full mark in math.
13. Which of the following words can get a full mark?
A . Attitude. B. Hard-work. C. Knowledge.
14. What will likely happen if one has a positive attitude?
A. Meet more changes. B. Face more problems. C. Have more chances to win.
15. Which of the following words has the biggest mark?
A. Luck. B. Friend. C. Love.
16. Which of the following phonetic transcription(音标) is right for the phrase “the egg”?
A. /TE eg/ B. /Ti eg/ C. /Wi eg/ D. /di eg/
17. A smile costs nothing, but gives so ______.
A. little B. few C. many D. much
18. –Are you satisfied with the result of the exam? –Not at all. I can’t have ______.
A. a worse one B. a better one C. the worse one D. the best one
19. For breakfast, I usually have______ and two pieces of bread.
A. a cup of mild half B. half a cup of milk C. a half milk cup D. half a milk cup
20. John had a short walk after lunch, ______?
A. did he B. didn’t he C. had he D. hadn’t he
21. The last time I ______ to the cinema was two years ago.
A. go B. have gone C. have been D. went